Here are some tips from Young Interiors to make your Myrtle Beach flooring stand out. These are just ideas; we’re sure you’ll have your own, but maybe this will get those creative juices flowing!
● Understand the color wheel. There are cooler tone colors, such as blue and green, and warmer ones like orange. You’ll probably want to mix them a bit, so your room isn’t entirely cool or warm. Sometimes it just takes an accessory, such as a pot of flowers or a sofa pillow to do the trick!!
● Cool contrast: If your floor is slate gray, it probably has some blue undertones. Remember that’s a cool color, so you can play up that theme through the entire room, while using some accessories to warm it up a little, like maybe some yellow or gold fabrics.
● A bold flooring installation: If your floor is dark gray, you can really get bold by adding some vibrant red fabrics and accessories. In fact, you can really get dramatic, by including red velvet draperies!
● Serene style: Light gray floors can be quiet and calming, so maybe you want to create a tranquil atmosphere. While colors like bronze and pewter are neutral, but certainly not bland, so they’ll still give the room some “za za zoom.”
● Sleek sophistication: Again those light gray floors! They can also be bold, by pairing them with a vibrant, but neutral, color like black. That black and white contrast is ultra modern.
● Classic chic. If you have a gray floor that has some brown undertones, coordinate the room with tans and black for a classic and warm feeling.
You can get even more ideas by looking at the design videos or photo gallery on our website. Then, come into the Young Interiors showrooms in either Myrtle Beach or Longs, S.C. Keep in mind that we also have flooring installation services, such as repairing.